Sonntag, 22. März 2015

NEW IN - Maybellin New York "Dream Wonder Nude"


I forgott to show you my latest "New in" yesterday - I bought the Maybellin New York "Dream  Wonder Nude" - I never ever had a fluid make up and first I was a bit sceptical, because it's so smooth - a bit too smooth I thought lol- but I tried it on the back of my hand and it seemed to be so covering and it felt so soft. I also liked the shade of it - that's the reason why I decided to buy it ! I'm so easy to convice haha nah .. just kidding! Usually I'm using creamy foundations, but atm I' ve got such a dry skin in my face that sometimes it's quite difficult to blend the make up right -especially on the nose - some of you may know this problem ..!?  That's the reason I was looking for something different and voila I found it, tried it and LOVE it! There are only two things I'm not really sure  how to think about them : First - there is no pump to get the foundation out of the bottle, but a kind of plastic stick in a funny looking shape  and first I had some problems to handle it. And the second thing I noticed  is that it smells a bit like alcohol or disinfectant. But it's covering all spots and irregularities and gives you such a pleasant  light feeling on your skin.  xx L

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen